Lettuce/salad greens harvest containers, washing devices and large spinner (sources needed)

Martin Koenig koehoe at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 3 10:21:43 EDT 2000

I bought 2 great net bags from Nylon Net Company in Memphis, TN.  Phone # (901) 526-6500,
Fax (901) 526-6538.  They are 22x22x22 (a big cube) and we drain up to 8 lbs. of greens
in each one.  Could hold more but we don't want to squash the greens.  They are $6 each.

Margaret Hoeffel
Blue Moon Farm
Vashon, WA