Seed Sources

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Sun Oct 29 13:47:37 EST 2000

Lower priced seed is often regraded seed from last season some companys only use fresh
seed and only if it meets their standard of quality the bad stuff is sent to the budget
priced companys, Harris-Moran, Asgrow, and Siegers seed companys always sell quality
seed, try calling Bryan Hannigan at 1-856-4786399 in NJ he is the sales rep for Siegers
seed and works very closely with mid Atlantic vegetable and herb growers, I preorder
some seed up to a year in advance and schedule shipping dates ahead of time...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.