(fwd) Sustainable education

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflondon at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 25 15:18:48 EDT 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:16:10 -0400 (EDT), in permaculture
donahuer at ols.net (Randy ) wrote:

           Would someone please refer me to a list of schools that
offer
undergrad B.A.'s in sustainable/alternative/organic agriculture. No
workshops or environmental studies that happen to involve agriculture,
please. . . and don't just give the programs or schools that have a
leaning
or tendency-- Only those that are known and accreditted for hardcore
organic
perspective(I don't want to walk into a class where the instructor
consults
the instant magical ortho problem solver).

                              --Donahuer

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon at mindspring.com
london at metalab.unc.edu