Timber harvest

William Barry unclebil at bright.net
Wed Oct 18 21:41:44 EDT 2000

We have two Jensen wood burning furnaces.  They are rated at 150,000 BTU.
Thermostatically controlled, draft blower, forced air.

This company was bought out a year or two ago by (?) American Stove.   Both
mine were purchased at Tractor Supply.  Should be in the $500-$600 range.
And my house furnace is attached our ductwork for the high efficiency
propane furnace.

Most of my woods is hickory and oak with some walnut and maples.
Bill & Linda Barry
Barry Farm
http://www.barryfarm.com