Market-Farming mailing list FAQ - update with easy howto info

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflondon at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 17 19:54:10 EDT 2000

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:21:36 -0400, "Lawrence F. London, Jr."
<lflondon at mindspring.com> wrote:

>This is the 10/17/200 update of the market-farming list FAQ. New in
>this is version is a section on etiquette plus expanded info on
>subscribing and unsubscribing, URL for the Lyris master help documents
>for users and more.
><>

I forgot to include this:
6. WHERE CAN I FIND ARCHIVES OF POSTINGS TO MARKET FARMING?

On the world wide web at:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=market-farming

Login and read
or
Read as subscriber or non-subscribed visitor, without the need to log
in at:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?visit=market-farming

<>

Lawrence F. London, Jr.