Winter Lettuce

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 16 21:12:01 EDT 2000

They both do not have web sites, the Nolts are Amish folks be glad they have a telephone,
BTW just returned from a meeting devoted to overwinter spinach production a major disease
to look out for is white rust, they recommend a resistant variety called Vangard also if
you overwinter lettuce don't plant near fence rows because we are having a virus infection
from aphids that over winter in the fence row debris and move into the lettuce endive
plants.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.