Winter Lettuce

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 16 01:51:47 EDT 2000

You can order hoop wire from Market Farm Implement at 814-4431931 thats in PA. page 11 in
their 2000 catalog they have every type of specialty inplement for small vegetable and
fruit farming, or Nolts Produce Supplies at 717 6569764 in Lancaster PA. they have a very
good catalog of small farm supplies for vegetable growers and they are also  market
farmers too. If you believe that small farmers should support small farm suppliers as I do
then give them a call.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.