Garlic to swap?

Tetrad garlicgr at pond.com
Sat Oct 14 20:35:54 EDT 2000

Wendy wrote:

>I also have Jerusalem artichokes, shallots, stiff-neck garlic and fingerling
>potatoes.

What type of garlic do you have to trade?  I have German Extra-Hardy (won
Best of Division at last month's Philadelphia Harvest Show), Purple Italian
Easy Peel, Red Rezan and Purple Glazer to trade (all hardnecks).  My garlic
basket was runner-up for Best in Show, so I might actually know what I'm
doing when it comes to garlic! ;-)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of