market-farming and csa lists

William Barry unclebil at bright.net
Sat Oct 14 13:17:11 EDT 2000

A digest may be easier but how could you develop the digest.   Think about
it.  No one could respond to a query quickly because the subject would be
held to be placed in the digest at the end of the day (?)

Lawrence referred to a way listed in the FAQ to develop your own digest.
Check it out.

Bill & Linda Barry
Barry Farm
http://www.barryfarm.com