market-farming and csa lists

Hook Family guldann at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 14 10:47:25 EDT 2000

Lawrence, I think combining the lists is a good idea.  I think you need to
send an explanation note saying something like the following topics MAY  be
discussed on this list: farmer's market, seed saving, and CSA etc. to save
us all from the posts I hate the most:"thats inappropriate for this list" I
did not realize there was a seed saving list I am most interested to hear
from those folks.  I am experimenting with a bit of seed saving.  I've been
lurking all summer bone tired and just no energy to post. But still
enjoyed,. Thanks  Beth