market-farming and csa lists

HackettShark at aol.com HackettShark at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 23:47:21 EDT 2000

I for one would really miss these list,even though I don't talk much, I do
listen a lot to what people in the business have to say.  There is so much
negative going on in agriculture ,this is one positive area I really enjoy.
I don't know about the other operators on the list,myself we have had a
really good season until the freeze hit last week and shut us down for this
season.  This is our last week at the Farmers Market until next year, I will
really miss the interaction with our customers.  Hope you decide to keep the
list going.
Phil Hackett
Carson, Iowa
Homeside Farm Market & Greenhouses