market-farming and csa lists

Karen Phillips buckeyefarms at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 13 23:47:41 EDT 2000

I agree with Bill and Linda all around.  I've mostly had the energy to read
other posts, but haven't had much time to post anything myself.  I would
truly hate to loose these lists, as I've gleaned lots of valuable
information from them, and I think other list members will agree.
Incorporating all the lists would be fine, as far as I'm concerned.  There
will always be people who complain about posts they're not interested in,
but hey- that's what the delete button is for... :-)

Karen Phillips - Buckeye Farms