market-farming and csa lists

William Barry unclebil at bright.net
Fri Oct 13 23:20:20 EDT 2000

We like the info we receive from these lists but it would make it easier for
us and more informative for everyone if these lists were combined.  The flow
of information is very valuable to us and we assume to others on the lists.

As for us, we are at end of season and cleaning up and getting ready for
winter.  Possibly others are at the "exhausted" stage as we are and have
little time or energy left right now.

Just remember the next garden season starts with planning in two months.

Bill & Linda Barry
Barry Farm
http://www.barryfarm.com