apple root stock

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Wed Oct 11 14:08:03 EDT 2000

You might want to try Adams County Nursery <AHREF="http://www.acnursery.com/index.htm">
They are a large supplier to fruit farms in the northeast I think their prices are quite
fair, One lesson I learned the hard way is not to plant too late in the spring try to get
the trees in the field by mid April or sooner because after they dig the trees and place
into cold storage the root start to die quickly, by May most roots are dead and trees
seldom take....Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.