Book on lettuces/greens

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 2 20:01:19 EDT 2000

Mike, most good seed catalogs have some very good basic info to get you started, a very
good book is Knotts Handbook for Vegetable Growers, most  states with a large vegetable
industry publish a manual thats updated each year about vegetable growing, here in NJ  we
have a very good manual  called Commercial Vegetable Production Recommendations you can
contact any of our county extension offices for details, finally you can subscribe to
American Vegetable Grower magazine.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.