farmer's market move

artfarmers akbjn at hawaiian.net
Sun Nov 19 04:10:58 EST 2000

One of our farmer's market is sponsored by a shopping center  It is open from
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday.  We have about 50 vendors and is one of my best
markets.  The managers of the shopping center wants us to move into the mall
requiring us to move our produce and stands in to the mall.  Cars are not allowed
in the area where we will be located.

Does anyone out there have any thoughts regarding this move?

I feel that this is a mistake taking us out of view of the road.  It's also a
hassle to carry stuff into the mall.  It was so easy to just unload from the car
or truck.

Thank you,
James Nishida