market-farming digest: November 15, 2000

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Fri Nov 17 18:00:38 EST 2000

Hello Marc, Avery is little more than dinnertime entertainment like so many public speakers he
makes the rounds at annual winter agchem dinners, we get alot of these around here and we have

learned to milk them for all they are worth just for the free meal
Avery is just another loud moth like Rush etc.etc. etc., these folks will blow lots of wind for a
price and organics have their fair share of wind blowers I don't take any of them too seriously
just as long as I get a free meal ...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.