CSA prices was Re: market-farming Clarification

David & Crystal consalvi at midmaine.com
Wed Nov 15 15:00:16 EST 2000

We are a small (very small) scale organic (not certified) CSA farm in the
far remote regions of Maine. The reason I add that is that it's important
because the nearest city with yuppies to pay top dollar for our produce is
about 3 to 4 hours away. Anyway, we will be charging $190 for approximately
2 1/2 gallons of veggies and eggs from July 1st through our first killing
frost (this past year it was the very beginning of October). That's
approximately 14 weeks.

~Crystal In Maine, whose membership letter just went into the mail today --
whew!