market-farming Summit

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Tue Nov 14 17:17:01 EST 2000

Extension agents are not paid overtime in Wisconsin either - my husband used
to be one, and I know others that are agents now.  Extension agents here are
paid a salary, which is handy for the University/County/State/Federal
governments that they represent - as they get way more than 40 hours a week
for no extra pay.  And yes, many evenings and a fair amount of weekends.

                                Jill