UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

mckemie at inetport.com mckemie at inetport.com
Tue Nov 14 13:42:43 EST 2000

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:33:04AM -0600, Jill Taylor Bussiere wrote:
> Maria,
>     Thank you for your calm response.  I applaud you for your attempt to
> provide balance - it looks like the group of folks that have put your
> conference together have the resources to counter any false claims that
> Dennis Avery would make.
>
>     Good luck!  Let us know how it went!
>
>                     Jill

Well, Jill, I was begining to think that there were no "seekers of
truth" on the list.  I know NOTHING of Dennis Avery and was quite
suprised at the negative response to his promised appearance at that
conference.  Perhaps someone will enlighten me on the issues involved?
And why everyone associated with Avery should be censored?

--
Onward!  Through the Fog!
Willie