UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflondon at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 14 10:38:49 EST 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:17:38 -0500, "Victoria M. Bhavsar"
<toria at pop.uky.edu> wrote:

>What happened with that extension agent?  Is there anything that people on
>this list can do to make sure that he is reinstated, should he wish to work
>in that area again?  I think that some real grassroots power could be shown
>here if the area received a flood of calls, emails, and attention demanding
>that this person's First Amendment rights were observed (which is darn well
>what it comes down to!)  Or was there something and I (sheepishly ask)
>missed it?

The original post is in the list archives. I have not seen an update
on the extension agent's situation but I'll bet there is considerable
activity on that front. Maybe the person who posted that news could
give us more information.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon at mindspring.com
london at metalab.unc.edu