UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

MariavHM at aol.com MariavHM at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 17:23:05 EST 2000

UPDATE!  Register for Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

Only three more weeks left to register for the Future of Our Food and Farms
Summit being held on November 30 and December 1 in Valley Forge, PA. Designed
for people interested in food issues, hunger prevention and sustaining
farming in the Middle Atlantic region, sessions address how to meet consumer
food concerns and changing tastes, support farming and combat urban sprawl.
Special Guests include Dennis Avery and Rebecca Goldburg from Environmental
Defense (who will discuss GMO's) and John Ikerd, Professor Emeritus of the
University of Missouri. Community food security professionals, nutritionists,
food industry representatives, government officials, hunger prevention
advocates, legislators, farmers, educators and extension agents in the
Mid-Atlantic region should attend.  For more
information--http://www.ibiblio.org/farming-connection/fffconf/ or call (800)
417-9499 Ext. 10 or <A HREF="mailto:fmtrust at libertynet.org">
fmtrust at libertynet.org</A>.