Fw: Call for Re-vote

Betsy ilima at ev1.net
Fri Nov 10 12:55:42 EST 2000

Hi everyone -

my apologies to those of you who would rather not have received this - it's a mass e-mail.

Here is the body of an e-mail Working Assets is encouraging people to send to the Florida Election Director, to demand a revote for the pres. election. Please, anyone who cares about this issue - personalize the message and send it to Director Roberts. Make sure your dissatisfaction is voiced! The deadline is today.

Betsy Levy