farm web site

Jeff Ishee jeff at emarketfarm.com
Tue Jun 27 22:11:46 EDT 2000

Lynn,

  With your permission, I'd like to help promote "Growing for Market" by
placing a free banner at my own website:
	http://www.emarketfarm.com
  If you'd like, we can do a "banner swap." Simply place my own banner
(file attached) to your website and then link to www.emarketfarm.com.
Any collaboration effort would probably be beneficial to both of us.
  Things have changed a bit since the last time we corresponded. I'm now
the farm manager for Any Lee's Living Earth Organic Farm in the
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia - lot's of things going on here that might
be of interest to your readers.
  Anyway, just wanted to touch base with you and say that the recent
issues have been superb (color photos a VERY nice touch)!

Best regards,

Jeff Ishee
--
www.emarketfarm.com
Resources for farmers' markets and market farmers
info at emarketfarm.com
P.O. Box 52
Middlebrook, VA 24459