Parsley problems

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 16 15:33:12 EDT 2000

I have noticed the curley types always seem to be shorter growers, parsley is a heavy
nitrogen feeder and alittle extra N after cutting should help, around here high temps
reduce plant height as does repeated cuttings, there are some local fields with white
areas on leaf margins said to be enviromental stress but I don't know the cause of your
foliage problem, Forest Green grows back good after cutting thats the only curly variety I
am familiar with, today the market is bringing a $1.00 a bunch wholesale.
I should be getting the IPM report for this week very soon and it usually includes parsley
if there is something there that may help you I will post it
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.