Making a Healthy Choice

Adriana Gutierrez & Dennis LaGatta gutierrez-lagatta at home.com
Thu Jun 15 23:19:41 EDT 2000

>                    Making A Healthy Choice: Organic Foods
Ava,
I like your piece encouraging consumption of Organic products.  I think
you should add the concept of "Locally Produced" to your material,
however.  The cynic in me tells me that organic food which is picked in
California, processed, warehoused and shipped across the country,
available for consumption 7+ days after harvest is not particularly
nutritious.  By adding "Local" to your literature it encourages a
healthy, local, self-sustaining economy.

Adriana