Methyl Bromide till 2015/

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Thu Jun 15 11:05:20 EDT 2000

Alex,
    I should be outside, but am recovering from spending all day with others
getting ready for an open house for a Farm Market Kitchen - a community
kitchen project we are trying to make happen.  It would be beautiful weather
to be outside, and the strawberries need yet more weeding, so I will after
this!

    Thank you for your answer - it is very helpful!
    What is it that is put on the strawberries to make them turn red, even
thought they are green, do you know?

                    Jill