Parsley problems

Sue Oberle soberle at bwn.net
Wed Jun 14 23:20:11 EDT 2000

I'm stuped & hoping someone can help me out on this. My problem is curly
parsley; & technically, there are two problems: stem length & a
discoloration at the leaf tips.

Everything starts out OK, but as the season progresses, stem length
becomes shorter - so short that it's hard to bunch. Leaf tip margins are
a reddish/tan.

I've fertilized, increased water & am sure the plants haven't been
vernalized. This is only happening w/ the curled varieties, the Italian
flat leaf is OK. This is the 3rd year! I'm in Colorado, pH about 6.5.

Serious gratitude for any help!

Sue

--
Sue Oberle