Epsom Salts

five springs farm fsfarm at mufn.org
Sun Jun 11 09:35:51 EDT 2000

Years ago when we had a problem with tomatoes and peppers not blooming we
asked a local soil scientist. He suggested a teaspoon of Epsom salt
scattered around each stem. They started right up. Now we watch for signs of
poor blossom set and use a little Epsom salt if we detect it.

Jim and Jo
The Community Farm Newsletter
http://www.mufn.org/public/tcf