consultant

Phyllis Hopkins bird at netins.net
Wed Jun 7 08:10:13 EDT 2000

Good Morning,
I am seeking a small farm business development consultant with emphasis
on sustainable agriculture.  I live in east central Iowa, a few miles
off I80 in the mid way between  Iowa City and the Quad Cities.  If
anyone can refer me to an experienced consultant in my area I would like
to contact them to inquire about fees, expertise and services.  Or if
anyone does consultant work and is interested please contact me.

Right now we grow organic herbs, flowers and some veggies to sell at
farmer's markets.  We just bought 42 tillable acres with one acre of
timber.  We need a small farm business development plan which will be
used for acquiring a business loan.

Thanks,
Phyl