Seed germanation helper?????

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 4 10:56:12 EDT 2000

In my part of the country we can seed parsley till mid July on raised
beds, 12-15" rows seed 1/4" deep, maintaining moisture is the key and
keeping soil temps below 70*, mini sprinklers work well for germinating
in beds, I use NAAN 5022 plastic sprinklers, they cost $5 each and mount
into 1/2" thread risers,the small 14 or 20 series Rainbirds work too,
they put out a very light amount of water that does not harm seedlings
or splash mud, make sure your seed is fresh not more than a year old
always chech with your seed company about this,
T22 drenched on beds will insure a better stand and give quicker
emergence...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ...