lettuce

Alex McGregor waldenfarm at sprintmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:43:14 EDT 2000

For anyone looking for shade cloth, or any fabrics or greenhouse covers, I recommend G&M
Agricultural Supply Co.- 5301 N. 82nd St., Scottsdale, AZ, 800-901-0096.

It's a small company that sells in small to large quantities. Lots of ag. fabrics,
greenhouses and supplies. Excellent personal service.  I've bought floating row cover
from them and got wonderful service- they called me back to tell me when it was shipped.
They specialize in supplying market growers and will cut to custom sizes.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm