lettuce

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 24 14:47:29 EDT 2000

I use a 14x132'x7' tall perennial holding house covered with three pieces of 22x50' sheets
of poly shade cloth, you can order custom cut lengths of shade cloth from any greenhouse
supply, the material is light and can be shipped UPS, or you can get it from some truck
tarp companies found in most cities, the stuff is expensive but lasts forever, I find it
useful to set up a portable hoop house with shade in the field as a cool packing area.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.