shade cloth

five springs farm fsfarm at mufn.org
Mon Jul 24 13:11:39 EDT 2000

We use shade cloth over regular growing beds of lettuce with good
results...a variety of % shade and sizes from Peaceful Valley Farm Supply in
California (write for address/phone if you need it, though they are online
and easy to find I think)

Jim and Jo
The Community Farm Newsletter
http://www.mufn.org/public/tcf