lettuce

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 24 09:51:57 EDT 2000

I find the best results come from removing the plastic and covering with 40% shade cloth,
I get the advantage of natural rainfall and less water stress and a good 10* lower temp on
hottest days,and you don't get the intense heat buildup on the plants, you can use 50%
shade but its seems too dark and the temps are not much cooler, remove shade on extended
cloudy days.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.