GROWER'S QUESTION: re Sun Gold and Cherry Tomatoes

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jul 18 11:11:15 EDT 2000

I tried to sell Sun Gold in clusters but handling was a problem, fruit fall off too easy,
if I do it again someday I will cut the cluster at mature green and barn ripe, this should
allow fruit to holdup better and will prevent cracks, I believe Sungold to be the best
tasteing tomato in the world but they love to split ;-(
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.