Everybody in the 100 mile vicinity of Pueblo, CO?

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 17 13:58:28 EDT 2000

At my old farm which is now an interstate highway in Eastern PA.we had a large cement
plant that was operating cleanly since strick air pollution standards were inforced, I
assume your plant will be state of art and abide by even stricter standards, before we had
clean air standards the plant would emit a micro fine lime dust that would penetrate homes
up to 15 miles down wind you would wake up in the morning with a fine dust on you bed if
you slept with the window open we looked on the positive side in that we got a constant
supply of lime on our soils that tested 8 Ph. and grew some of the best Alfalfa around.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.