Scales For Sale Cheap

Marie Kamphefner kampy at grm.net
Thu Jul 13 23:03:22 EDT 2000

Hello all,

There is a liquidator who is selling Berkel candy scales for about $80.
including shipping.  If you're in Indiana or Ohio, you can go pick them up
I understand.  These will weigh things up to 15 lbs and are legal for
trade.   These were used in a pharmacy chain to weigh loose candy and are
barely used.  It's the type that figures the price for you and retails for
up to $500.   I ordered one to weigh my veggies.  Here is the information:

     Southeastern Fixtures & Liquidators
     3306 Pepperell Pky.
     Opelika, Alabama 36801
     Virgil Petty, owner