Fencing for Woodchucks

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Tue Jul 11 14:06:58 EDT 2000

I've heard that there are more groundhogs per sq foot here in the
eastern panhandle of West Virginia than anywhere on earth, and it's
easy to believe!!

Trapping and dogs both seem to require knowing where a ground hog is.
This year, their initials hits are so devestating that I just can't
bare any more!

Budget is way low, for the same reason. Can anyone suggested
effective, easy to install groundhog fencing? (I may settle for dog
fencing and keep a dog in the garden full time.)

Your help w.b. v. appreciated.

Thanks

-Allan Balliett
Claymont Farm