Garlic Seed, Market Prices

Tara Stiefel tarastiefel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:24:50 EDT 2000

I am new to the list and have hundreds of questions.  My husband and I are
currently helping a fledgling CSA get started in Walla Walla, WA.

First of all, we mostly have questions concerning PRICES for our organic
produce that we sell at the Farmer's Market and to restaurants.  I would
really appreciate any links or subscriptions or ideas anyone knows about how
to get current market prices for organic produce.

Secondly, we have some garlic that has flowered and we were wondering if it
was worth letting it go to seed and using the seed next year???

Thanks,

Tara Stiefel
Ideal Organics Farm
Rt 2 Box 220