This list - number of subscribers as of this July 4th

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflondon at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 4 13:01:01 EDT 2000

For those interested, hopefully having a great 4th the number of
subscribers to this market-farming list as of today is 356.

If there are needs for other mailing lists on agriculture topics let
mw know and I will create them. At present I am considering the
following new lists:

1) natural-medicine
2) food-preserving (already in the works, at the request of the
homestead list subscribers)

LL

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon at mindspring.com  london at metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO