web site question

Aozotorp at aol.com Aozotorp at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 19:46:05 EST 2000

In a message dated 12/30/00 3:06:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
swtgrssfrm at nls.net writes:

<<

 I am designing my web site and wondered if any of you can share some
 things that were very helpful to have on your web page.  I also wondered
 about the safety of having your names, phone numbers and addresses on a
 web page.  I have decided to leave our address and kids names off the
 web page.  Is there anything else I should think about before I finalize
 this?  Thank you for your help.
 Sue

Keep the introduction page simple without a lot of graphics.  Lots of people
still have computers that take a long time to open a lot of bytes!  Keep
intro graphics small!