American Small Farm Magazine

Don George dag at efn.org
Thu Dec 28 23:11:30 EST 2000

I don't know how long this mag's been around, but I've subscribed to it for
several years.  I've noticed more and more attention to organics.  It seems
that you have to pay for the first year's subscription and then receive it
free.  This may be because of the large amount of advertising.  Recently
they had pretty good coverage of the greenhouse scene.  I believe it's had
a change of ownership in the last few months.
Don in Oregon