Seed Warming Mats

wiediger wiediger at email.msn.com
Wed Dec 27 19:54:33 EST 2000

We really like the 22"x96" propagation mats.  They will hold 9 flats.  We currently have 4 mats that plug into a thermostat. We bought ours from AM Leonard. Their website is http://www.amleo.com   The current price for a mat is $109.78 and a thermostat which will handle up to 4 mats is $71.03.  Park Seed Wholesale has the mats for $97.75 and thermostat is $82.50. http://www.parkwholesale.com

Paul Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm