Glow in the dark spuds

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Wed Dec 20 09:41:04 EST 2000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Del Williams
  To: market farming
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 8:31 AM
  Subject: Re: Glow in the dark spuds

  This is just nuts.  I wonder about the obsession with using aquatic species to cross with plants.  Flounders with tomatoes or squash.  Jellyfish with potatoes.  What next?  I wish they'd do something really useful like produce a carnivorous tomato plant.  You know.  One that would lure tomato hormworms and eat them.  I might go for that.

  Del,
      Wasn't there a movie about that?  Attack of the Killer Tomato?
                                  Jill