New Public Market

Nancy Parachini parachin at umich.edu
Tue Dec 5 22:31:35 EST 2000

HI Mike,
I'm afraid you have the wrong Nancy.  I don't have my own market yet. But
good luck finding the other Nancy.  I tihnk her e-mail is
nancychirdon at peoplec.com
good luck!
NancyP.

Nancy Parachini
Resource Ecology and Management
University of Michigan
School of Natural Resources and Environment
(734) 747-0751

"We are the ones who have taken a globe that is whole and thought it to
pieces. We are the ones who call the vital parts "resources" and conceive
them as stacks of God-given goodies that can be consumed and oxidized
without affecting atmosphere and water."  J. Stan Rowe