SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MIDWESTERN GRAPES

g and r hamster hamster at northnet.org
Tue Dec 5 10:10:53 EST 2000

there's been a bit of talk lately on the list about cold hardy grapes,
thought i'd pipe up.  there's a nursury up here at the top of new york,
zone3, specializing in cold tolerant fruit trees and shrubs.  st. lawrence
nursury. the owner bill macKentley is an incredible resource, he's been
working on developing cold hardy specimens for 20-30 years.  on the web
at...www.sln.potsdam.ny.us

enjoyin' the snow this morning...

bert.
J. Robert Webster