Eggplant Varieties and Price

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at Hart.k12.ky.us
Mon Aug 28 08:58:52 EDT 2000

We are selling ours for $1.25/lb.  It is certified organic, but we don't
have many customers that care.  We have both oriental and regular, several
different colors, and put them all in a bin together - beautiful to look at!

Alison Wiediger, SC Kentucky