restaurant order

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Wed Aug 23 01:14:00 EDT 2000

I remember my first order its very exciting, unfortunatly not everyone is willing to pay
much, here in NJ any restaurant can go into the auction block and get absolutely off the
charts perfect extra lg.bell peppers for $10 a 1&1/9 bushel thats about 45-50 peppers, but
if the peppers are slightly misshapen slightly twisted or too tapered at the ends the
price can go down to $5 even though they look great to me and you, reds bring up to $20 if
they are 100% red with no green streaks, cubanelles and long hots are selling for $6-7...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.