restaurant order

Marie Kamphefner kampy at grm.net
Tue Aug 22 18:42:21 EDT 2000

Hey gang!

I got my first order from a restaurant.  I took in a sample of all the
peppers I have and the owner went nuts over them.  They said they would
order from me as long as I had stuff.  I am so happy!  Now, how do I find
out the going price of vegetables?  The lady I talked to told me how much
she was paying the wholesaler - the salad mix is $5.00 per pound.    Any
suggestions?

Marie in Missouri

PS  I haven't been back to the market.  I've canned about 200 quarts of
tomatoes and green beans.  Frozen 75 pounds of corn (cut off the cob) and
we've been eating like kings.  :-)